“It has the lot!”

Denman Cellars Beer Cafe
Ranked #7 of 113 Restaurants in Airlie Beach
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Denman Cellars Beer Cafe is a unique experience that will sure to please. With a great food menu and ever changing specials, pair that with the fact that you can choose from almost 400 beers and ciders from around the world that you can drink here or take away as it is not only a fantastic Cafe but a fully working bottle shop. A friendly family run business located at the Port of Airlie.
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We went to Denmans twice in one day! First for a couple of drinks and lunch and later in the night with friends for a drink. The location and atmosphere are wonderful!
I do not drink beer, however, I thoroughly enjoyed my raspberry beer with lunch and apple beer in the evening.
The waiters were knowledgeable and were able to offer suggestions to my husband and I.
They poured the beer from the bottle at the table and left the bottle there, which was great.
We ate the calamari and meatballs for lunch, both were delicious! Easily the best calamari we have has in Airlie.
We will certainly be coming back again and again! Great place guys!!!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

My partner had been previously while on a boys weekend. He took me along for lunch one afernoon and we were very impressed with the choice of beers. Having travelled a small amount and doing a beer tasting in Austria, we were stoked to be able to relive some of those memories.
I must admit I chose to have a good Pinot Noir, TOHU, as it reminds me of home.
I'm sad to say the food was slightly disappointing but I would probably still return, as my partner said food was better cooked last time he was there.
A nice casual place to try some fabulous beers, and I'm still glad to say I that've tried the Ozzie platter.
We spent around $170 but that was including takeaways, so I'd say it's reasonably priced. I was disappointed in the dust on shelf products but understand that December is a busy time for everyone. Still glad we went.

Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places to go for beer & some tapas.
Love the cider menu always a yummy new one to choose from.
Staff are really happy and service is excellent.
You can tell staff enjoy there jobs here most staff still the same from
When it opened so that says a lot as lots of the other places in town have such a high turner over of staff you can't keep up but this place has really good service.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Good view of the Port of Airlie Marina. More seating would be good and maybe some more atmosphere outside. Plenty of choices of beer. Your mind will be blown. The staff were very friendly. Nothing for vegans and not much for vegetarians. My husband enjoyed the lamb meatballs but there wasn't anything for me. Check it out though.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

We were in Airlie for 5 days and we look for the best restaurants wherever we go. After 3 days we were beginning to think that every place was rubbish, but then we found the Boathouse marina complex with firstly a Morrocan restaurant which was unexpectedly greet and then in the absence of anything else we tried Denman Cellars. It was absolutely brilliant! The tapas dishes were terrific but then we found they charge bottle shop prices for the wine. We went to Peppers restaurant later too but Denman was much better. So if you go to Airlie without giving this place a go you have rocks in your head! Alternate between this and the Moroccan place alongside and you can't go wrong. Dirt cheap for what you get.

1  Thank Eric B