I have stayed here before and it was not great but ok. This time I had a bed in a dorm room, there was no fan, only one unscreened window/door and the air con was not working so it was EXTREMELY hot all night! When I told reception about the air con she said 'you need to use a remote from another room'. I explained it was on but not cooling at all, and she said they were waiting on parts. Not very apologetic, I think we should have had a discount because we expected the room to have air con (middle of summer). Also when we checked in there were 4 people in queue and only one receptionist so it took ages. We were going to stay another night but couldn't wait to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Airlie Beach YHA backpackers hostel is located in the centre of Airlie Beach close to the swimming lagoon, restaurants, cafes and nightlife that Airlie has to offer. The hostel offers multi-share, double and twin rooms with private balconies. All hostel rooms are air-conditioned and the twin and double rooms have shared bathroom facilities with only one other room. Backpackers facilities include swimming pool, tour desk, free Wi-Fi Hot Spot (Wi-Fi Plus also available), kitchen, laundry, dining and TV room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Airlie Beach YHA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airlie Beach Yha Hotel Airlie Beach
- Airlie Beach YHA Whitsunday Islands