I was staying at the YHA up the road from Beaches, but walking down the street with a coupon in one hand, I was always eager to get my $6.50 lunch and drink. $6.50 for a cider, a chicken parma (or another of the 12 dishes on offer) is just amazing! The food was always excellent (considering the price) and I could not stop going back! If you're staying at a hostel, check if you can get these vouchers, and stay a while in the bar on the wet days to talk rubbish to backpackers and enjoy the music!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A perfect location, affordable accommodation, friendly staff and an in-house bar with nightly entertainment makes Beaches the best place to stay in Airlie. Free wi-fi is available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Beaches Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Airlie Beach Hotel Airlie Beach
- South Beach Beaches
- Beaches Backpackers Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands