Stayed here 2 nights and the staff are lovely but a little slow at checking in and out. The rooms are average but the bathrooms need servicing - one room the bathroom door got stuck and you would nearly have a dislocated shoulder trying to open it to get out of the bathroom. Another room you had to hold the shower head up with one hand to have a shower. Storage luggage costs $6 dollars to store if you are going on a Whitsundays tour - the half price meals in the bar are good though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A perfect location, affordable accommodation, friendly staff and an in-house bar with nightly entertainment makes Beaches the best place to stay in Airlie. Free wi-fi is available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and HostelWorld so you can book your Beaches Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Airlie Beach Hotel Airlie Beach
- South Beach Beaches
- Beaches Backpackers Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands