I have stayed at hostels and hotels around the world and have to say this is by far the worst I have ever seen. It is dirty and really hot and the staff are extremely rude.
Check-in was slow and we were asked to come back later as our room was not yet prepared. Also after check out they flat out refused to give our key deposit money back even though we returnded the key as they had no record of us staying there. I kept saying look we paid and we stayed and I am handing you the key and they still refused to give us our key deposit money back.
Just dont stay here there are plenty of better backpackers in town that have nicer rooms and nicer staff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A perfect location, affordable accommodation, friendly staff and an in-house bar with nightly entertainment makes Beaches the best place to stay in Airlie. Free wi-fi is available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Beaches Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Airlie Beach Hotel Airlie Beach
- South Beach Beaches
- Beaches Backpackers Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands