Good location but that's about it. Apartment was dated and dirty- bed covers and couches had stains. Cockroaches in kitchen. Whole apartment did not feel secure, entry door locked but it felt loose and like a small push could open it. I did not sleep well due to this and other noises during the night. The whole place felt unsafe and I would not stay again. Very overpriced at $150pn. Definitely do not recommend this accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking the heart of Airlie Beach, Whitsunday Terraces Resort offers great value holiday apartments ideal for anyone who wants to soak up the beauty of the Whitsunday Coast.Each of our self contained holiday accommodation Whitsundays have been designed with the perfect seaside break in mind, and feature private balconies with stunning ocean views, kitchenettes and air conditioning. With two outdoor swimming pools overlooking the sea, and a heated spa, all set within tropical gardens, our Airlie Beach holiday apartments features everything you need to relax and recharge.The resort is just two minutes from the centre of town and close to the popular Airlie Beach Lagoon and the beach.Book online now and start planning your tropical seaside getaway today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Whitsunday Terraces Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whitsunday Terraces Hotel Airlie Beach
- Whitsunday Terraces Airlie Beach
- Whitsunday Terraces Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands