Stayed a week here - view good, but despite being half empty we didn't get a room with a great view and the sun never reached the balcony. For the money you spend to stay, the fitness centre is not up to scratch, newspapers not provided and average service in the restaurant and reception. Despite staying 7 nights they still wanted us to pay $80 to stay an extra 1 hour after checkout.
The room was fine, but was ground floor, and so got a bit noisy with people in the room above.
Restaurant was again expensive, and yet the food was ordinary (and on the first night, cold).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned on the absolute ocean front and just a short stroll via seaside boardwalk to the enchanting Airlie Beach resort village; with its relaxed atmosphere and collection of eclectic shops and cafes; lies the Coral Sea Resort. A stroll in the opposite direction crossing a separate boardwalk with the sea below is Abel Point Marina, your direct access to the Whitsunday Islands and the Great Barrier Reef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Coral Sea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Hotel Airlie Beach
- Coral Sea Airlie Beach
- Coral Sea Resort Hotel
- Coral Resort Sea
- Coral Sea Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands