We stayed here before and after our sailing holiday. The location was perfect as it was close to Abel Point Marina where we sailed from. It was a short walk to Airlie Beach which appeared more suitable to back packers and a younger crowd.
Our rooms were spotless and the views magnificent. The restaurant, bar and pool area divine. Dinner was fantastic - make sure you leave room for dessert!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned on the absolute ocean front and just a short stroll via seaside boardwalk to the enchanting Airlie Beach resort village; with its relaxed atmosphere and collection of eclectic shops and cafes; lies the Coral Sea Resort. A stroll in the opposite direction crossing a separate boardwalk with the sea below is Abel Point Marina, your direct access to the Whitsunday Islands and the Great Barrier Reef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Coral Sea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Hotel Airlie Beach
- Coral Sea Airlie Beach
- Coral Sea Resort Hotel
- Coral Resort Sea
- Coral Sea Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands