The Coral Sea Resort is a lovely hotel overlooking the sea out to the Whitsundays, it has a stunning location and good walks to the marina and into the town with the bars and restaurants of Airlie beach.
Rooms are very comfortable and the bar is set in a lovely setting looking out to the pool and beyond to the sea. I cnnot comment about the food as we ate out the days we stayed but restaurant did sound good if you didnt want to walk into the town or to the marina.
Staff helpful with sorting out trips out onto the Whitsundays which is a must if you visit Airlie Beach. W
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned on the absolute ocean front and just a short stroll via seaside boardwalk to the enchanting Airlie Beach resort village; with its relaxed atmosphere and collection of eclectic shops and cafes; lies the Coral Sea Resort. A stroll in the opposite direction crossing a separate boardwalk with the sea below is Abel Point Marina, your direct access to the Whitsunday Islands and the Great Barrier Reef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coral Sea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Hotel Airlie Beach
- Coral Sea Airlie Beach
- Coral Sea Resort Hotel
- Coral Resort Sea
- Coral Sea Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands