This was our second stay at Coral Sea Resort.
We stayed for 2 nights as 2 couples in the coral sea spa suites after 8 days of sailing. We requested an early check in, late check out, and rooms on the top floor overlooking the sea (and not the pool, as this can be noisy). All our requests were met by friendly and obliging staff. The rooms were clean. The buffet breakfast was fine. I am really surprised at previous negative reviews, as we found this hotel to be very nice with amazing views. We will stay here again without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned on the absolute ocean front and just a short stroll via seaside boardwalk to the enchanting Airlie Beach resort village; with its relaxed atmosphere and collection of eclectic shops and cafes; lies the Coral Sea Resort. A stroll in the opposite direction crossing a separate boardwalk with the sea below is Abel Point Marina, your direct access to the Whitsunday Islands and the Great Barrier Reef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Coral Sea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Hotel Airlie Beach
- Coral Sea Airlie Beach
- Coral Sea Resort Hotel
- Coral Resort Sea
- Coral Sea Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands