We went there for a wedding on in March. We stayed 4 nights in a 2bedroom apartment and others stayed in the hotel rooms. The rooms were very clean and neat and the view from each of the apartments was fantastic.
The resort is a pleasant 10 min walk to the heart of Airlie Beach, not much to do in Airlie but shop or buy tickets to go out to the reef or visit a restaurant.
The resort is probably the best thing about Airlie. The bar was a little pricey but you can always stock up your fridge and sit on your balcony which was very pleasant.
The staff were all fantastic which always adds to the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned on the absolute ocean front and just a short stroll via seaside boardwalk to the enchanting Airlie Beach resort village; with its relaxed atmosphere and collection of eclectic shops and cafes; lies the Coral Sea Resort. A stroll in the opposite direction crossing a separate boardwalk with the sea below is Abel Point Marina, your direct access to the Whitsunday Islands and the Great Barrier Reef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coral Sea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Hotel Airlie Beach
- Coral Sea Airlie Beach
- Coral Sea Resort Hotel
- Coral Resort Sea
- Coral Sea Resort Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands