“The whole package!!”

Cuisines: Moroccan
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Cha'mahs is easily my favourite restaurant to go to in Airlie Beach! The food, the drinks, the decor and of course the staff, who make you feel right at home, all come together to form an amazing dining experience in a relaxed and appealing environment. Plus they have an old black and white movie night. Sold.

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Food was terrible, service was poor... We were expecting a somewhat Morroccan dining experience. It was as about as Morroccan as a backyard bbq..

1  Thank Jarrod N
Chamahbr, Owner at Cha'mah, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Thank you for your underhanded complement, as you should know, everyone loves a backyard BBQ.
If you had courage in your conviction, you should have come to us directly with your dissatisfaction
instead of posting it anonymously, A little over zealous in your remarks I feel. .

Reviewed March 28, 2014

My husband and I had a very tasty meal here. What I chose the meat just melted in my mouth. The waitresses were very very friendly and helpful with choosing what to order. I would go back again.
Thank you.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Lovely ambience, decor & music is terrific along with great food & friendly efficient service. We'll done to management & staff. As a seasoned restaurant goer I find it hard to believe there are actually negative reviews about this place. I guess you can't please everyone.

Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

It was a quiet night at Cha'mah this Friday evening, and let me tell you the service, the food and the ambience was simply perfection.
Nothing was too much trouble for the wonderful staff. The sparkling wines on the wine list were all quite dry, I happened to ask if the were any sweet bubbles, and the waitress said no, but I will make it my mission to get you some sweet bubbles, and she came back with a bottle of Eve, a sweet sparkling wine - she went to the next door wine bar (same owners) and got something to suit my taste. WOW what amazing service!
The food was beautiful and traditional, all courses matched the quality and flavours of the one that came before.
Do your self a favour, get off the main road and find this little gem.

1  Thank FoodJunkiemonkey