“Average pizza”

Beagles Pizza
Ranked #11 of 114 Restaurants in Airlie Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Beagles Pizza is located in the heart of Airlie Beach. We have an exciting range of Classic and Traditional Pizzas plus a range of sides dishes and meal deals which offer real value for money, we use only the freshest ingredients delivering quality and taste without breaking the bank. Beagles pizza also provides an online ordering service for your ordering convenience. We look forward to seeing you soon to experience a slice of the Beagles Pizza. Taste the Difference!
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Average pizza, 'thin and crispy' was not very thin or crispy and the toppings were nothing special. Staff friendly and the service friendly and prompt. Street side location, good for people watching. No wine or liquor.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

We ordered for our hotel, came late only after calling them again to inquire status. Hawaiian pizza was excellent but cheese and veggie was poor.....so spotty on quality.

1  Thank kjm1977
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Pretty good pizza and if you are staying in one of the resorts or hotels they deliver straight to your door which was great.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I understand this is a take away but where do they get off screaming at me..... I dont know if that was the owner or an e,mployee either way I dont want to be bellowed at because they have 5 people in a que... never tryed the pizza I left!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

I wanted to go back and let them know how great their pizza's are we got ours on the 27/8/12 but they were closed on the 28th let me say the delivery person was very polite and the pizza's are big with lots of topping do yourself a favour and try these pizza's

1  Thank Deanne D