“They deliver to your door” 4 of 5 bubbles

Beagles Pizza
Ranked #19 of 102 Restaurants in Airlie Beach
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast Food, Italian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Beagles Pizza is located in the heart of Airlie Beach. We have an exciting range of Classic and Traditional Pizzas plus a range of sides dishes and meal deals which offer real value for money, we use only the freshest ingredients delivering quality and taste without breaking the bank. Beagles pizza also provides an online ordering service for your ordering convenience. We look forward to seeing you soon to experience a slice of the Beagles Pizza. Taste the Difference!
Melbourne, Australia
“They deliver to your door”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

Pretty good pizza and if you are staying in one of the resorts or hotels they deliver straight to your door which was great.

Visited November 2012

Noosaville, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rude”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

I understand this is a take away but where do they get off screaming at me..... I dont know if that was the owner or an e,mployee either way I dont want to be bellowed at because they have 5 people in a que... never tryed the pizza I left!

Visited September 2012
Sydney
“Great Pizza's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

I wanted to go back and let them know how great their pizza's are we got ours on the 27/8/12 but they were closed on the 28th let me say the delivery person was very polite and the pizza's are big with lots of topping do yourself a favour and try these pizza's

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Deanne D
Cessnock, New South Wales, Australia
“Great pizza at a great price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

We are staying at Airlie Beach on holiday and felt like a night in so had Beagles Pizza. Delivery to our resort was free (and fast - only took 15 minutes) and the pizza was yummy and reasonably priced ($20 for a large pizza, garlic bread and 1.25 drink). Much better then Dominos for a similar price.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Lynda H
Rockhampton, Australia
“Must have been a very off night”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2012

We must have ordered on an off night because there is no way this joint rates over 4 stars. More like half that and thats being generous. We ordered 3 different takeaway pizzas (chicken,meat & supreme) and garlic bread. All 3 pizzas had burnt/charcoaled crust edges and the toppings all tasted the same burnt flavor. Garlic bread was also burnt black on the bottom. We didn't expect gourmet as it is pizza from a takeaway joint, but seriously I wish we had gone to one of the franchises like dominoes or eagle boys. At least you can expect your order not to be burnt black. Probably the worst pizza I've ever eaten from a business that caters specifically in pizza. I really hope we were unlucky and got them on an off night, but I won't be trying again to check.

• Visited June 2012