“Shopping Centre Food Court Food”
Review of Golden Temple

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Golden Temple
Ranked #64 of 105 Restaurants in Airlie Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Brisbane, Australia
“Shopping Centre Food Court Food”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I have never made public comment or reviewed a restaurant before, thou this was really bad. Being on holidays with my family, we decided to go out for a meal instead of the standard BBQ while caravaning around. Expensive, Tasteless, and just VERY VERY BAD. The nice lady behind the counter did not seem to be surprised when I told her how bad the meal was.

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank MattT1975

Gosford, Australia
“Quality Asian food”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We dined at this restaurant for a family dinner.
The venue had planty of parking and the decor was just right.
We received quality service from the staff and every consideration was given to our requests.
The quality of the food was very good and the service from the staff was exceptional.
We would highly recommend this venue.
I was surprised to hear from others that this venue didn't always rate well after we had been.
I can not understnd this based on our experience.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Graham C
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bloody beautiful!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Visiting airlie beach we felt like Chinese for dinner! I have to admit I did read the other reviews and didn't want to go, but my husband said lets just go try it....well it was the quickest service I have ever experienced! You could hear every one else in the restaurant going mmm n yum. We got our drinks straight away and the meals came rolling out within 5mins. The meals were bloody beautiful as well as the dessert! I was so happy we went there for dinner enjoyed every bit immensely :-D

“Will NEVER go back!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We ordered Prawn fans & Chicken & Ham rolls to start with Calamari with garlic sauce and Duck with Plum sauce as mains. Well, the 2 starters were dry, the rolls were burnt and tasted of nothing! We got no sweet & sour sauce. My husband had the duck which he said was okay but never came with the plum sauce we ordered instead had some onion sauce!? My Calamari was so off/rotten it was disgusting! Stank out my lounge room as soon as it was opened! Took it straight back to the restaurant where the women said nothing, took it to the back and came out with the amount of cash I paid for it and just handed that to me!!! Absolutely no apology! I was shocked!!!! Would not suggest this place to any one!

4 Thank Springbok88
“Nice food and great price”
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Well just got home from our meal and what can we say but yum!! The reviews on here do not do justice to the place!! A lot of home made food that was amazing and made the meal all that bit more special. The service was fast as not many people in there at all dinning but everyone seemed to enjoy the meals!! My partner and I love the tacky Chinese decorations and wouldn't expect anything else makes from an Australian Chinese place. Anyway make up ur own mind and go try the spring rolls!!

1 Thank Adelaideexpat