“not good” 2 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner
Airlie Beach, Australia
“not good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

very average australian style chinese with no atmosphere

Visited March 2012

Airlie Beach, Australia
“YUM”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2012

Nicest Chinese in Airlie by far! Really great quality and good value Chinese food, with plenty of sauces just the way I like them.. good service and good old fashioned Chinese restaurant!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank MwithanE
London, United Kingdom
“Awful!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2012

Food:
This was literally the worst chinese food I have ever eaten, and I eat a lot of chinese food! Had to send my soup back as it just tasted disgusting. At which point, we only stayed because we were starving and had already had some wine so couldn't pick up the car and go somewhere else. We actually forced ourselves to eat and it didn't come out cheap!

Service:
The waitress was nice but completely clueless. She knew nothing about the food, anything I asked like "is there any spice in this dish", she just stared at me blankly and said she hadn't eaten it and only went into the kitchen to find out when I asked her to. When I said the food had no flavor she told me to add more soy sauce until there was flavor! She opened the bottle of wine for us and just left it on the table without poring.

• Visited May 2012
Caves Beach, Australia
“Sometimes good sometimes not so good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2012

Ive ordered take away from here a few times and it depends on how good it will be all the time.
My partner didn't enjoy his last meal from here as it wasnt cooked properly but on the same time my honey chicken was fantastic.
The staff here are really nice though and always very welcoming.
Everytime we go in here to collect there is not many people dining so no atmosphere at all.
I would go back here as I have had some nice experiences.

• 3 of 5 bubbles