“Awful!”

London, United Kingdom
“Awful!”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Food:
This was literally the worst chinese food I have ever eaten, and I eat a lot of chinese food! Had to send my soup back as it just tasted disgusting. At which point, we only stayed because we were starving and had already had some wine so couldn't pick up the car and go somewhere else. We actually forced ourselves to eat and it didn't come out cheap!

Service:
The waitress was nice but completely clueless. She knew nothing about the food, anything I asked like "is there any spice in this dish", she just stared at me blankly and said she hadn't eaten it and only went into the kitchen to find out when I asked her to. When I said the food had no flavor she told me to add more soy sauce until there was flavor! She opened the bottle of wine for us and just left it on the table without poring.

• Visited May 2012

Caves Beach, Australia
“Sometimes good sometimes not so good”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

Ive ordered take away from here a few times and it depends on how good it will be all the time.
My partner didn't enjoy his last meal from here as it wasnt cooked properly but on the same time my honey chicken was fantastic.
The staff here are really nice though and always very welcoming.
Everytime we go in here to collect there is not many people dining so no atmosphere at all.
I would go back here as I have had some nice experiences.