“SOOOOOO GOOD!”

Sushi Hi
Ranked #66 of 105 Restaurants in Airlie Beach
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Does not have a website.
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I know why they call it sushi hi because you are likely to feel that way when you leave. I go here quite often as i work a couple of doors down and i am always impressed with their fantastic customer service and their quality of food. It is the best sushi in town by far, infact its the best sushi i have had since living in queensland. I am so impressed and would recommend it to anyone. Keep it up guys.

There are newer reviews for Sushi Hi

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I've eaten at Sushi Hi quite a few times since they’ve moved to the main street as it’s conveniently a few doors down from my work. Sushi Hi is surly the best sushi in town, you will always find something new and intriguing to try. The boats always look full and fresh (I've been in a few different times of the day and it always looks fresh and appealing) the customer service is unbeatable, you are always greeted with a smile and a hello and asked if you would like anything prepared fresh which is usually a huge hassle elsewhere! On my last visit I dropped my whole order on the floor after leaving and had it all replaced for free – I’ll be back again and again 

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I love Sushi Hi, Michelle the owner and chef is amazing, if ever anyone needs to learn what amazing customer service is, they should go and watch Michelle for a while! The sushi is freshly made and often right in front of you (nothing beats watching Michelle fillet a Tuna or Salmon and roll it up in front of you!) My fave is the Garlic and ginger poached chicken, the Gyozas are also yummy.... SO even though their are other sushi options in town, this is the one I will always go to time and time again!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

absolutely love this place...Michelle always makes you feel welcome and will chat with you while she preps...great sushi, great environment, affordable and the fish in the tanks are beautiful!!! and my nieces love it! thanks michelle

Reviewed May 22, 2013

The Esplanade works like a food court. There are several tables on the outside and inside, and you can order in any restaurant of the esplanade and sit down where you like.
Drinks should be ordered always at the counter on the right handside, waiters come to your table to get orders but you can also order by yourself. In the esplanade there is also a thai, an indian restaurant. We picked the sushi one.
The service was poor cause waiters were busy as the place was full... We got some time before getting our food but at the end sushi ans sashimi selection were fresh and tender..
we didn't get any hot dish, but looking at our neighbours they also looked delicious..
Price is ok... so i strongly recommend if you are looking for an easy place to dine, with poor service, good price but a lot of options..

1  Thank EuDiMu