“Gorgeous food delightful atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of mr bones

mr bones
Ranked #3 of 102 Restaurants in Airlie Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Australian
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London
“Gorgeous food delightful atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Went here for a light dinner since we'd had a late lunch. Ordered 3 of the tapas dishes,which was the perfect amount for what the 3 of us were after. The pork belly was to die for, absolutely melted in the mouth!! The waitresses were charming and provided the perfect level of service for relaxed evening. Highly recommended!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Melbourne, Australia
“Fantastic pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

Great pizza bar tucked away near the lagoon. Relaxed atmosphere with fantastic service and really friendly staff. Both of the pizzas we ordered were fantastic. My partner had the proscuitto pizza and i had the chilli prawn pizza. Delicous flavour combinations using fresh ingredients.

• Visited November 2013
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
“Yum Yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

Great location just near the lagoon and delicious baked prawns with haloumi and also the baked sardines...highly recommended

Visited November 2013
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hangover Yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

Both times I've been to this restaurant my friends and I were hungover but the staff in this trendy little restaurant really pep you up - provide plenty of water and the yummiest pizzas! Highly recommend this casual and delicious cafe!

Visited November 2013
“Yum yum yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

Went to Mr Bones for a date night with my husband due to it being rated number one here on Trip Advisor, and we weren't disappointed. I had the chicken terrine for entree which wasn't what I expected in appearance but was delicious! Husband had the pork belly, again not what we expected it to look like, having had crispy pork belly elsewhere but also loved it. My husband was a bit hesitant on going out to a 'pizza bar' for dinner, but raved about his salami and jalapeño pizza and I thoroughly enjoy my chicken one. It had a perfect balance of flavours, so yummo. The menu on the website wasn't current when we checked it out, but when I rang to make a reservation, the manager texted me a current menu to preview which was nice. House white wine was a good accompaniment to my meal and staff were great. Can see why it was rated so well, this little place was right up my alley.