“Didn't return my call”
Review of endota Spa

endota Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Upon your arrival take a moment to unwind in our relaxation lounge. Replenish your mind, body and soul in our private tropical courtyard, one of our 2 treatment rooms or 2 double treatment rooms. Our expert therapists specialise in relaxation, remedial, deep tissue, pregnancy and hot rock massage, organic and advanced facials, hydro-microdermabrasion, facial peels, body wraps and scrubs, manicures, pedicures, waxing and spray tans. Ask about Hen's Parties, Wedding and Couples packages. We also use and stock Dermalogica™ products. Gift vouchers are available. We are conveniently located at Peppers Resort, situated on Mt Whitsunday overlooking the new Port of Airlie Marina. Travel up Mount Whitsunday from the roundabout and left into Hermitage Drive. endota spa is on the left near reception. endota spa Airlie Beach is your haven for relaxation within paradise where you can enjoy full use of the resort facilities including the infinity pool, cabana deck, cocktail bar and award-winning Tides restaurant.
Sydney, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Didn't return my call”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I haven't tried the spa. When I arrived at Peppers on Friday afternoon i thought I would book in. They were supposedly open from 4pm to 7pm only during off season that day. I rang at 4pm and it rang out and went to voicemail - i asked for a call back to my room and none came.
I went down to the spa in person at 5pm and the doors were locked and there was a small whiteboard outside asking to leave a message but the whole place was locked up.
If they weren't working that day then reception didn't know and their voicemail didn't indicate opening times.
So, if you are wanting a spa treatment and not getting one would ruin your trip then I suggest you book well in advance of you turning up to ensure you get a spot.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Lizpatsoph

Melbourne, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Peaceful and reliable quality from Endota”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I love Endota spas because they are high quality and reliable wherever you go. I went to the Endota at Peppers and although it was small, it was a great experience. They were very catering to add on last minute services and customize my treatments to my needs. I would definitely recommend this to anyone staying at Peppers or nearby in Airlie Beach.

Visited May 2012
Brisbane, QLD
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Beautiful day spa”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Great staff, great views and really nice products. The staff will try and encourage you to purchase products too, but if you are inclined to buy something take a look at the specials/packs at the front of the store first.

Visited September 2011
Mackay
“Heavenly Spa”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Endota is always a sensational experience! quiet location, beautiful spa & great gentle staff

Visited April 2012
Mackay, Australia
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Ahhh the Endota Spa”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Very friendly staff, I felt completely rejuvenated and relaxed after leaving here.

Visited March 2012