“Just wow.”

Whitsundays Seaplane Tours
$506.72*
Whitsundays Seaplane Tour - Great Barrier Reef and Whitehaven Beach
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I am so, so glad I saw the Heart Reef. We went on a scenic flight and flew over the reef. It is beautiful and the colours of the water and the reef out there are just incredible. You wouldn't believe it until you saw it and photos just do not do justice!! Definitely recommend.

There are newer reviews for Heart Reef

Reviewed February 2, 2014

It's been on my bucket list for 10 years and I finally got to see it in person. Well, sort of… The only way to see Heart Reef is by plane and that's exactly what I've done! It's not as big as you'd think - actually quite small, so make sure you see it as you fly over!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

See this iconic reef on advertising etc, everywhere... We got a chopper ride over the whitsundays, outer reef.. And almost missed seeing it as we're looking for something bigger!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I'll keep it simple - amazing. Despite the cost of the seaplane tour it's worth it. Definitely a must do if you want to take in the best view and extent of the Great Barrier Reef.

1  Thank sc_travel_bugs
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We flew by helicopter with Heli Reef and would highly recommend it. The heart reef is smaller than expected but still a special thing to see.