“Best Breakfast in Airlie”

Sidewalk Cafe Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #28 of 111 Restaurants in Airlie Beach
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: When I think about Good Food, its about quality and value. After working in some of Australia best food establishments I have discovered making sure high quality standards are applied to the preparation, cooking and presentation of our menu is the key to its success. SideWalk offers a cosmopolitan experience with its footpath dinning. Although this kind of dinning is not unique elsewhere in Australia, we offer a different experience in Airlie Beach, from the fantastic view, the food, wine and service we certainly stand out from the rest. Lovers of good food, coffee and wine love SideWalk.
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We have tried most of the Eateries in Airlie and have to say for breakfast Sidewalk wins hands down. Great food, assorted menu, quick service, great views and reasonable pricing. We would not hesitate to recommend it to friends and always eat there on regular weekend getaways.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Top little cafe friendly happy staff. The food is amazing and so is the coffee just a cozy little place to have a great laid back feed love it!!

Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Very good value for money. Great staff and food. Coffee is very good and they are in a prime location. Sit and drink your coffee and look out over the bay.
I grab a coffee there everyday when I'm in town and wouldn't go anywhere else.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

This is a small pavement style cafe, friendly, inexpensive but excellent food and service, in the heart of Airle Beach, great for couples, family or just catching up with friends.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

As a local I have been coming here since the cafe opened. Always met by friendly staff and I find the atmosphere so convivial that I often stay far longer than I should. Kevin and Tony make the best coffee around and their veggie dishes are the best in town. Everyone should make at least one trip to the Cafe whilst on holiday..............Try the pancakes, yum