“Vibrant cafe, delicious menu!”

Sidewalk Cafe Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #26 of 105 Restaurants in Airlie Beach
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: When I think about Good Food, its about quality and value. After working in some of Australia best food establishments I have discovered making sure high quality standards are applied to the preparation, cooking and presentation of our menu is the key to its success. SideWalk offers a cosmopolitan experience with its footpath dinning. Although this kind of dinning is not unique elsewhere in Australia, we offer a different experience in Airlie Beach, from the fantastic view, the food, wine and service we certainly stand out from the rest. Lovers of good food, coffee and wine love SideWalk.
Reviewed December 10, 2013

What a funky little place to eat! It had such a buzz about it and was no doubt the busiest little cafe on the street! The menu had such a variety and every plate of food that was bought out looked mouthwatering. We came here for breakfast on the last day of our stay. I will definitely be visting again on my next trip! Thumbs up!

Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

The food we had was amazing!!! We came for breakfast but had some appetizers as well. The feta stuffed mushrooms were the best I have ever tried. Highly recommend!

Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

The service was amazing, cocktails excellent and the food was fast & tasty! A little treasure amongst the weeds. Thank you for your attentive service!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I really love the food here. It's well priced, good portions and absolutely delicious. I would recommend the muesli with fruit and yoghurt anyday.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Food was great and good value for money, very friendly staff - went back a few times to eat there - highly recommend