“ok”

Sidewalk Cafe Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #24 of 105 Restaurants in Airlie Beach
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: When I think about Good Food, its about quality and value. After working in some of Australia best food establishments I have discovered making sure high quality standards are applied to the preparation, cooking and presentation of our menu is the key to its success. SideWalk offers a cosmopolitan experience with its footpath dinning. Although this kind of dinning is not unique elsewhere in Australia, we offer a different experience in Airlie Beach, from the fantastic view, the food, wine and service we certainly stand out from the rest. Lovers of good food, coffee and wine love SideWalk.
Reviewed October 15, 2013

The food was was ok nothing outstanding . it was great seeing the water but it was hot under the umbrellas! The service was great.

There are newer reviews for Sidewalk Cafe Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

We had a great time at Sidewalk tonight. Between the super friendly staff, and yummy food and the live band, it was a quality night out. The staff were very friendly and enthusiastic to help us with our order, which they got right as our food was amazing. The live band went till 9:30pm but decided to hang back a little longer due to the crowd's request.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Had breakfast here on a recent trip to Airlie - must be a popular place because it's always hard to find a seat!
Great food and service - I was mistakenly given the wrong order which was replaced before I even realised! Awesome milkshakes too ;)

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Loved the ambiance here and the guys made a great iced coffee. Sat inside with the air con, but outside areas look great. These guys seem to have the coffee things sorted.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I worked on Hayman and every time I'd go into Airlie, I would come here for breakfast. You find a table weather it's outside or in, take a look at the menu, and go up to the counter to order, the food ranges from $5-$20. The eggs benny are really good, lots of food, or the toast and scrambled eggs are as well. I always end up getting a chia latte. Same staff in the last five months. pretty casual play, def would recommend this for breakfast. the staff are really nice, def a busy place to go :)