“The place deserves to try.”

Village Cafe Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #9 of 105 Restaurants in Airlie Beach
Cuisines: Diner, Seafood, Australian, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Village Cafe Restaurant & Bar is located just off the main street of Airlie Beach which provides you with a quiet, comfortable and at dinner romantic venue, Located in front of the main walkway to Airlie Central, home to the new Woolworths store. Open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner, (Kitchen operates 7:30am to 9:30pm daily). Fully licensed .... A wonderful place to sit, relax and enjoy wonderful food, great service and good music. Known for the best Coffee in the Whitsundays and home to the unique "Hot Rock" dinning experience, the highest quality steaks and the best ever seafood. Come for breakfast, back for lunch and again for dinner...... It's the best! & We also offer Icy Rocks, frozen Volcanic Rock serving Boutique Ice Cream ... This is as good as it gets! Come and enjoy our new modern Al fresco deck.
Reviewed April 13, 2014

The coffee and food here was awesome. My friend and I ordered the Hot Rock for dinner, which was special for us. The food tasted soooo yum as they look like. The coffee here was great too. We r planning to have brunch here tmr. Yep, it's a good place to go for a cup of coffee or a meal, if you r in or planning to go the Airlie Beach. I promise you will enjoy the good service and the delicious food here. :))

Village_Cafe_Rest, Owner at Village Cafe Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Rachel, thanks so much for the review, glad you enjoyed the experience. Lawrence

Reviewed April 13, 2014

The Hot Rock in this restaurant is so special! There are different choices about Hot Rock, such as lamb, beef eye fillet... I tried tuna steak one. My friend tried the eye fillet. They are all great!!! And the boss and his wife are very friendly to us! They taught us how to cut it and what is the best way to eat them. If I live in this place, I will try more.

Meng, glad you loved it ..... its great you had a good time given the rain we have had. Glad we made a difference

Reviewed April 11, 2014

A lovely restaurant with lovely food. Tasmanian grass-fed eye fillet with reasonable price, which is my my favourite, best steak ever and their food and service are always consistent, Brilliant!!

1  Thank Pearls T

Pearls, thank you for your continued customer. Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Overpriced sub-standard food. Bad coffee and rude staff. I would like to mention however, that the staff member I dealt with was actually management (Shirley, I believe) and that the waitress was polite. Will not be visiting again.

Village_Cafe_Rest, Owner at Village Cafe Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

J581160. with One review..... clearly you are local competition... Shirley is one of the most experienced customer serviced focused managers I know. If you feel you have a valid issue please call me on my mobile 0408 878 890 Lawrence Topp.

We offer the best food at the best prices with the best service. Unfounded comments like this are negative to the town in general.

!!!!!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I've been here a few times and each time I received great service and awesome food. The cafe has a great chilled out atmosphere, and is super cosy in the undercover area. Definitely a must visit for anyone whilst in Aurlie Beach!!

Sarah, awesome food, chilled, cosy thats us ..... glad you love us!