Waterview Airlie Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Adventure Island Resort(South Molle Island)
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
View Hotel
Heart Hotel and Gallery Whitsundays(Airlie Beach)
  • Beachfront
The Islands Inn Motel(Airlie Beach)
View Hotel
Coral Sea Resort(Airlie Beach)
View Hotel
Airlie Beach Hotel(Airlie Beach)
View Hotel
at Marina Shores(Airlie Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe main streetcomplimentary bottle of winebeautiful views over the bayperfect locationrooms are fantasticfew stairslocal knowledgegreat viewfishing tripsmall kitchenself contained unitlovely ownersstayed here for nightsapartment was very cleanwithin walking distancedefinitely stay here againthese apartments
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I stayed at water view for 5 nights as I was attending my nephews wedding. I was all that it said it was. Ideal location, clean and bright, the view from the apartments are fantastic. The rest of my family stayed in other accomodation not far from me, I made the better choice as they weren't told they had a big hill to walk up to get to their accomodation. The owner Bill couldn't have been more helpful even offering to drive me to my family. I would highly recommend waterveiw apartments.

Room Tip: Any rooms facing the beach front.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2013

When we arrived, Bill (the host) gave us a warm welcome and a brief orientation. He even made the effort to sketch a map for us which we appreciated very much. Our room is a self-contained studio apartment that was clean and cosy, with a view of the beautiful sea ('v'). Very good location because there are many eateries and bars around (just 5 minute walk from the apartment). We had a great stay and will definitely recommend Waterview to our friends.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2013

My partner and I stayed 2 nights in a studio apartment and could not have wished for better accommodation. The location was excellent as we could sit out on the balcony and get views of the bay and the main street. I found the host to be very helpful, the apartment was clean, modern and had good facilities.I would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank Judith R
Reviewed May 25, 2013

We stayed three nights and all was excellent. Excellent accommodation, great view and Bill was a great host. There were some works going on near the facility but management made absolute everything possible so that we wouldn't have to walk "miles" due to those constraints. No more words needed! By the way Bill, the wine was indeed very nice ;)

Reviewed May 14, 2013

My husband and I spent six nights in a studio room at Waterview Airlie Beach. We were highly impressed with all aspects of our accommodation. The room was clean and functional, with stunning views and new appliances. Most impressive was the service offered by the manager, Bill. He ensured that our stay was enjoyable and that we were not inconvenienced by the road works (which are due to be completed soon) by offering us lifts to the main street and the local shopping centre, and even providing taxi vouchers. I would not hesitate to recommend this accommodation to family and friends who travel to Airlie Beach - brilliant.