“Outrageous fun!”

and up
Whitsundays Jet Ski Tour
Ranked #2 of 82 Tours in Airlie Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Multi award winning Whitsunday Jetski Tours offers exciting adventure tours in the Whitsundays and is the first and only guided jetski tour operating from Abell Point Marina, Airlie Beach to the Whitsunday Islands. Guests can ride the latest Sea-Doo GTI 1500cc jetski into the beautiful world heritage Whitsunday Island Marine Park on three fun-filled adventure tours. The Airlie Adventure is for everyone….exploring the beautiful Pioneer Bay, Port of Airlie and Airlie Beach on a journey through natural and manmade wonderlands...wrapped into one sensational experience. The Two Island Safari is all about the jetskiing…maximising your time on the water, while exploring the beautiful Whitsunday Islands. Journey to the centre of the Whitsunday Islands, visiting the natural beauty of South Molle Island and stopping over at multi award winning Daydream Island Resort. The Daydream Extreme is for the more adventurous with open water jetskiing experiencing the Whitsundays' offshore islands. The tour offers action packed jetskiing and a visit to Daydream Island Resort and Spa with lunch and a choice of activities. Informative commentary is provided by a qualified guide and all riding apparel is included as well as courtesy coach pickups. No licence or experience is necessary. Whitsunday Jetski Tours was a double winner at the 2015 Whitsunday Tourism Awards.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

No limits and the most fun to be had on the water. It was a rainy day with big swell which made for a lot of crazy antics with the jetskis. Michael, Luke and Alex were awesome and made the day a spectacle for the wedding party. This is one of those experiences that must be on your bucket list! DO IT! The daydream extreme is the only way forward!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

I had a blast. Being on the open water gives you a challenge, that I don't get while on the dams, it's great to experience new and old things.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

My husband and I took the Airlie experience morning trip and were extremely lucky to be the only 2 people booked for the trip. Michael was our guide and anyone would be hard pressed to find a nicer young man!!! He was patient with the 2 (older) novices and gave reassurance willingly. By the end of the trip we were so much more confident and having an absolute blast.....we didnt want to finish. This was a highlight of our holiday and we will definitely go again when we return to Airlie Beach.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

We went on the afternoon Daydream Extreme tour. I had never ridden a jetski before so was quite nervous - in fact quite terrified as we first headed out into open waters - however the pre tour instruction was excellent, and I gradually got the hang of it over the first 2 legs. I really enjoyed the rest of the tour, jumping the bigger waves on the return trip was exhilarating. The stopover at Daydream was relaxing. The staff were absolutely wonderful - friendly and highly professional when it came to safety. The jetskis were high quality. This tour was a highlight of our trip, and I would definitely do it again.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

I've spent some time on a jetski before but this choppy ride out to daydream island was certainly extreme! It was a lot of fun but very bumpy and different to anything I've done in the past. I'm sure it's a totally different experience on a calm day, where I'd imagine you get more speed but less 'air'.

Lunch on the island was fine, a nice light snack, don't forget to get extra chocolate frogs with your leftover pennies! And the living reef tour was a really cool bonus, we held a shark, fed massive sting rays, found nemo and saw the resident wallabies and cockatoos.

The guys in charge know their stuff and certainly enjoy being 'beach hunks'! This is an expensive experience, but it's worth it.