“Fantastic!”

and up
Whitsundays Jet Ski Tour
Ranked #2 of 79 Tours in Airlie Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Multi award winning Whitsunday Jetski Tours offers exciting adventure tours in the Whitsundays and is the first and only guided jetski tour operating from Abell Point Marina, Airlie Beach to the Whitsunday Islands. Guests can ride the latest Sea-Doo GTI 1500cc jetski into the beautiful world heritage Whitsunday Island Marine Park on three fun-filled adventure tours. The Airlie Adventure is for everyone….exploring the beautiful Pioneer Bay, Port of Airlie and Airlie Beach on a journey through natural and manmade wonderlands...wrapped into one sensational experience. The Two Island Safari is all about the jetskiing…maximising your time on the water, while exploring the beautiful Whitsunday Islands. Journey to the centre of the Whitsunday Islands, visiting the natural beauty of South Molle Island and stopping over at multi award winning Daydream Island Resort. The Daydream Extreme is for the more adventurous with open water jetskiing experiencing the Whitsundays' offshore islands. The tour offers action packed jetskiing and a visit to Daydream Island Resort and Spa with lunch and a choice of activities. Informative commentary is provided by a qualified guide and all riding apparel is included as well as courtesy coach pickups. No licence or experience is necessary. Whitsunday Jetski Tours was a double winner at the 2015 Whitsunday Tourism Awards.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Newcastle, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Fantastic day out - My husband & I had never ridden a jet-ski before and they took you through everything, and it was a lot of fun. Completely recommend it - also was a good way to have a look around Daydream Island as well.

Visited March 2013

Sydney, Australia
“So much fun!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

This is a must-do! We went on the daydream island trip and I was considering doing the morning trip if time-permitted! It was so much fun, the weather was beyond perfect and my favorite thing from the trip. I've never been on a jet-ski but after the few awkward moments of getting used to things and falling off (yeah, I know!) we were on a roll and loving it!

The guys that run it are pretty cool, lots of laughs and the reef tour on Daydream Island was pretty cool, we even found Nemo; although I think I would have preferred to play mini-golf in retrospect.

Visited January 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unforgettable day in paradise!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

This was trip I booked months ago and one that I was looking forward to more than any other. I was not disappointed!
After the initial briefing which is part of any day trip which involves a degree of danger it was fun all the way till the end.
The jetskis were high quality and the instructors likewise. The trip took us to Daydream Island were lunch was provided. We were then given the chance to feed sharks and rays which was a great way to split up the day between morning and afternoon. After lunch it was back on the jetskis for a blast around the bay before going back into the marina.
I loved this day trip and will never forget the experience... if I'm ever back in the Whitsundays I will definately be doing this again. Recommended!

Melbourne
107 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 130 helpful votes
“Fun, Fun , Fun”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Steve & I did the Daydream Island ride. Steve has been on jetski's before, but not me. Firstly, you view a video on how/where to ride and the charity work this company does. Next, we suit up and get a brief on how to operate the jetski's which is pretty simple, then off we go. Our guide Sam, was fantastic. He was caring, funny and funnier!. The weather was fine, but the ocean was still bumpy. I hung onto Steve for dear life as I was not going to fall off, which I can proudly say I didn't. Even though Sam was in the lead, he would slow the jetski's down so he could check on everyone and to take photo's. We rode around Daydream Island, then parked the jetski and had some lunch. Yes, lunch is at the bakery and my food was beautiful. After lunch, we walked around the island as a group then we all elected to see the Living Reef. We feed the fish, nursed a shark, some people kissed him, and feed the stingrays. Sam was taking photo's of the feeding of the rays. I found the Living Reef tour to be very informative. After this, we went back to our jetski's for the ride back to Airlie Beach which was not as bumpy. The day was full of fun and excitement and we have not stopped raving about this day since. I highly highly recommend this tour company - what a day...excitement plus!!

1 Thank Jenny0401
Airlie Beach, Australia
“This is a Must Do in the Whitsundays - Would recommend to Anyone!!!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We took family visiting from overseas on the Daydream Extreme Tour on the weekend and had a blast! The tour is well-suited to beginner or experienced jet-ski riders with a not-too-early start to maximise your holiday sleep-in time yet we still had plenty of time on Daydream Island for lunch, a round of mini-golf and quick dip in the pool before heading back in the afternoon. Service on the tour was faultless - we were well taken care of at every step - with English instructor Stuart being remarkably tolerant of a little bit of heckling from our Irish in-law Kenny! Congratulations to Toni, Stuart, Chris & Sam on providing such genuine and enthusiastic service on one of the best tours in the Whitsundays - it is easy to see why you've won so many Tourism awards!