All reviews steep hill exceptional accommodation family accommodation bedroom apartment large balcony reception hours walk up view is amazing the kitchen romantic getaway week stay open plan the main street living area arlie beach town centre washing machine
Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

We arrived Xmas Day, Office closed but pre arranged key and room map in outdoor safe, parking was easy, the room was clean and huge with a large bath in the middle of our bedroom, the view was amazing (Islands and Crystal clear water) and over looking the town. Location was great and was only a 3-4 min drive into Airlie Beach. Only down side for me personally was the pool being so many steep steps and levels down from our room. The Lagoon in town for swimming was a great way to cool off in the arvo. We stayed for 6 nights and enjoyed every moment.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 days and can't complain about the view or the size of the apartments and it is reasonably affordable also! But we did only revive one towel for the whole 5 days and when asked for fresh ones told to wash them ourself and they don't give more towels, never have I been told when paying and staying for 5 days that I need to rewash my one towel. Also the toilet was pretty dirty and the dishes in the kitchen were not washed properly could still see lipstick marks around some glasses. Other then that the view is beautiful and the rooms are spacious !

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Whitsunday Reflections this week and loved the whole experience. We had a car, which made it easier to get into town, but the location is such that you could walk.
The view... what a highlight. The apartment was open plan (which we loved) with a bed/bathroom and a kitchen/lounge room.
The balcony had recliners and an outdoor table.
Yes, as there is still a recovery going on from cyclone Debbie, there was works happening. But they did not bother us in any way.
Reception very friendly and helpful.
We loved our stay here and will definitely be back with our family.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed here 25th October for 7 nights. We rented a 2 bedroom apartment as all the 1 bedrooms were taken, the apartment was incredible, view was amazing overlooking the ocean. Staff was poor for the price you pay you expect good service. LOUD construction on apartments all around the complex we were woken up 5 out of the 8 days there at 7am. We rang reception to get a idea of when this would stop but carried on all day, i would recommend ringing and asking if construction is finished before booking.

Date of stay: October 2017
2  Thank Ryan S
Reviewed September 19, 2017

My husband and I just returned from a 7 night stay in one of these beautiful apartments. I made our booking in May this year and on 28th June I received an email to say that construction repair work had started and would be ongoing until late February 2018 as part of their recovery from Cyclone Debbie. The effect this could have on our stay was explained in the email. We were offered the opportunity to cancel our booking and have our deposit refunded. After careful consideration we decided not to cancel our booking as we felt we wanted to support the cyclone recovery and apart from that the apartments looked fabulous. To reassure myself I telephoned Whitsunday Reflections in late July to discuss how the repairs were progressing. I also kept checking other guest’s experiences through Trip Advisor and I felt optimistic that everything would be alright. Well, it was more than alright it was amazing. Yes, there was repair work being conducted but it had no detrimental effect on our stay apart from the fact that the pool and spa were closed. There was very minimal noise from the workmen on site. As we were arriving on a Sunday I rang a week before and discussed check in times in case we arrived out of office hours. The person I spoke to was very helpful. We had booked a one-bedroom apartment and we were surprised and delighted to have been given an extremely spacious two-bedroom apartment. It was stunning. We thought the layout of the apartment and the décor were just beautiful and then we saw the panoramic view. I would have to say that we have never stayed in an apartment with a better view. During our stay we found that everything we needed was on hand, right down to detergent for the washing machine and a box of tissues. The bed and the lounge suite were super comfortable and the oven, microwave, and dishwasher all worked well. There is air conditioning in the living area and the bedrooms as well as ceiling fans. You do not hear any noise from other apartments. The whole complex is quiet and the apartment felt very private. There were 2 short flights of steps from our car-park to the apartment which were easily navigated. I would highly recommend that if you stay here you do like we did and have a hire car. As the apartments are high up on the hill the roads around them are very steep and we found it much easier to navigate them in a car. The Woolworths supermarket is only a 5 minute drive away. You can park your car near there for free and it is only another 5 minute walk to the beach and the shopping centre. Most of the car parks along the foreshore are busy and many of them attract a parking fee. There are also some very nice day trips that you can do by car from Airlie Beach.

I could not recommend Whitsunday Reflections highly enough. We loved our week there and could have easily stayed longer. We never grew tired of the amazing view from the patio, lounge/kitchen and bedrooms and we always looked forward to coming back to the apartment after a long day exploring the Whitsundays. If you are thinking of staying here just do it. I am sure you won’t be disappointed. We will definitely be returning. Hopefully the pool and spa will be operational by then and that will just be an added bonus.

Room tip: Apartments higher up have unobscured views and convenient parking.
Date of stay: September 2017