“Worth a look”

Ranked #12 of 104 Restaurants in Airlie Beach
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: KC's Grill & Bar is an iconic restaurant situated in the Heart of Airlie Beach's Main Street. Locally owned and managed for over 30yrs. Relaxed atmosphere, friendly service staff and great music every night of the week. Catering to the local trade and travelling tourist. All ages are welcome! No cover charge ever.
“Worth a look”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Great service,a tasty meals in a great atmosphere. Looks like a great venue for live music however we had an early night.

• Visited April 2014

Brisbane, Australia
“Live music venue”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Stopped off for a few late beers and to listen to the excellent entertainment. Guitar player playing blues and reggae classics for a mostly local (I thought) crowd. A bit rough around the edges late at night, and the bar was pretty crowded, but a good atmosphere and some great music.

• Visited March 2014
Sydney, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Huge meals.. delish flavour!”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

My Husband and I popped into KCs on St Patricks day for one of the best meals I had all holiday!
The inside is fun and wooden and because the steaks are cooked on an open grill inside the place smells yummy.
We had a lovely English girl serve us. I ordered the steak and my husband orded the chicken Parma.
Both our meals were HUGE and my steak was so yummy, it was charred on the outside full of flavour with the inside tender and delicious. My Husband loves a big feed and even he was concerned that he may not finish his meal. He is also a huge fan of snitzels and he said this was up there with the best hed had!
Next time we head up to Airlie Beach we will head straight back to KCs, for more!!
I highly reccomend this place.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jessie P
“Fantastic”
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

Awesome value for money, food is amazing and really friendly staff.

Highly recommend coming in for lunch or dinner or a casual drink

Airlie beach
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Once again”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Yep meals over priced for what they are though they are good. It's another eatery that needs to have their scales checked or learn how to read them.

Visited March 2014