“I'll be back”

Ranked #15 of 110 Restaurants in Airlie Beach
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: KC's Grill & Bar is an iconic restaurant situated in the Heart of Airlie Beach's Main Street. Locally owned and managed for over 30yrs. Relaxed atmosphere, friendly service staff and great music every night of the week. Catering to the local trade and travelling tourist. All ages are welcome! No cover charge ever.
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We came for what my boyfriend called loaded skins , but they were no longer in the menu, so went for steak , no regrets!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

When I saw the billboard, I coudn't go past the $10 steak! It was a thinner cut, but cooked well and was good for $10. Service was prompt and with a smile. Thought it was good how you can see your food being cooked. My daughter thought was pretty cool.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Almost fairly priced but good steaks they even seemed to be the weight as advertised which is unusual for Airlie, the other meals were good also, though service was slow for drinks and hey it is the tropics, the live music was also very good

Reviewed December 19, 2013

was told to visit KC's by some friends and we weren't let down! great food at a reasonable price. I would definitely return on my next visit to Airlie Beach!

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Wasn't expecting much, but best kangaroo I've ever eaten! Recommend having it rare - staff are smiley and nice, atmosphere wasn't my scene but was quite cool. My partner had the porterhouse and found it good, pepper sauce was nice, not sure about veggies - looked a little frozen. But salad was nice! Overall, pretty good for money, QUICKEST SERVICE EVER! You watch the chef cook which is awesome too!!