“Best salad ever”

Easy Cafe
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Easy Cafe is the premier breakfast destination in Airlie Beach. Clientele is made up of locals and lucky tourists who happen to find the cafe which is tucked away down an arcade in the very centre of Airlie Beach. Well known for our amazing coffee, hot wraps and daily specials which include home-made pies, curries and wicked pasta dishes. We also sell beer and wine so come and chill out at one of our sea-view tables and enjoy first rate food at reasonable prices.
Bicheno, Australia
“Best salad ever”
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

They are run off their feet and I'm not surprised, given my lunch experience. My companion enjoyed her lemon pepper calamari salad very much but my Australian bush spiced salad with prawns was amazing! A mixture of yummy fresh salad leaves of several varieties along with mango, fried onion, beetroot, pickled ginger, chorizo, tomato, avocado, etc. a delightful combination along with the velvety dressing. Thank you for the unforgettable lunch!

“Great food, bad coffee”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Had a good looking, tasty breakfast. Let down by the quality of the coffee, weak and milky. Pick up your game!
Outlook and service was good.

“Great”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Came to easy cafe in airlie for breakky with our 2 small kids. Staff were friendly and helped us with our selection for our kids making the price cheaper for the two of their breakky. My partner and I had a backpacker breakky which includes sausage..tomato..mushys...bacon...egg...beans and toast. Wow. Yummy. Just the perfect amount of food and cooked beautifully. Being a chef...I usually have a really high standard of criticizing food however I throughly enjoyed the breakfast and my kids polished off the lot. Kids hot choc were made to correct temp usually ppl still make them wayyy to hot for little peoples mouths so I really appreciated that. Had a great morning and it definitely did not dissapoint. Would absolutly reccomend. :)

1 Thank Renee B
Bowen, Australia
“BEST PANCAKES IN THE WORLD”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

On arrival I was created by some of the friendliest staff I had meet and the atmosphere was amazing and relaxing but the pancakes topped it off they were to die for!

• Visited July 2014
Cairns, Qld
“Not so easy service and the rest fairly so so”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Tried to order one item off the board and they wanted to charge $4 more and produced a typed menu with a different price; then there were issues with the time of day (midday) and which menu we could order off of, Breakfast or Lunch:- we were told we could order off the breakfast or order off the lunch, or if we wanted something from each we had to order and pay separately and sit at separate tables as apparently it was simply not possible to serve a breakfast item and a lunch item in the same order to the same table. My suggestion is go elsewhere.

• Visited July 2014