“Very Average”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2014

The service was good, the restaurant and the outlook great but the food was very ordinary. My husband had a panang curry which was ok but I had the worse pad thai I've ever eaten, complete with 4 prawns..

2  Thank Nancy S

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Long after I've returned to the "real world" still remember this delightful restaurant.
Stumbled on it by chance and then went back again...and again ... and
First fell in love with the Sang Choy Bow and went on from there
Curries great but the dish that lingers in the memory is the double cooked duck
It was the choice of the final night and, while I haven't been a fan of duck, would detour to Airlie to enjoy this again
Five hats to the chef who delivers on the promises of the engaging, inviting and personable front of house team

3  Thank jjukes4
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I found AirlieThai on TripAdvisor and told the owner he was over the moon that we found him on here and why I'm writing on here as the food is amazing!!!!! Upstairs in the Arcade!!

2  Thank HayleyDanBubs
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

Having been to Thailand last year, I have found it hard to find a nice Thai restaurant which offers you a great authentic pad Thai...however I have now found it. The food was very tasty and the portions are very generous. The staff were also very friendly! I will most certainly be coming back!!

2  Thank Jack437899
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Just what we needed after a big day exploring the Whitsundays.
Happy to deliver to out accommodation and didn't have to wait too long.
Lovely fresh tasting food with friendly phone service to match.

1  Thank megz_bulge