“Wonderful dinner out with family”
Review of Fish d'vine

Fish d'vine
Ranked #6 of 105 Restaurants in Airlie Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups
Sydney
“Wonderful dinner out with family”
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner out here based on the great reviews. The food is great and the staff are very friendly and helpful. We were impressed with the pencils and colouring set for our 2 year old. Max our server was great and gave us some tips for the rest of our holiday. Highly recommended.

Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
“Not Sure What The Fuss is About”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We went to Fish D'vine after hearing it was a must go to place in Airlie. Yes, nice welcome, great drinks choice but the meal was average to say the least. The starters were great but the main meals were overcooked and simply average to say the least.

We did advise the staff of our thoughts (nicely of course) and it should also have been evident as the plates went back pretty much with everything on them. We were told it would be advised to the kitchen and that was the last we heard.

• Visited August 2013
Rockhampton, Australia
“Pretty awesome seafood”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We ordered the seafood platter for two and weren't disappointed. I would recommend booking for dinner - we did and the staff were welcoming, friendly and helpful. I would suggest that the cafe look at a different ordering style when busy, we had to wait in line for about 15 minutes because people kept lining up to order, then inviting friends at their table to 'push in'. It was a bit frustrating. But the platter more than made up for it, it was awesome. Plenty of seafood for two people to fill up and it all tasted really fresh and yum. Well done Fish d'vine!

• Visited September 2013
Brisbane
“Great food and service!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

My sister and I went here for dinner last night - absolutely loved it!! Firstly I was impressed with the attentive and friendly service. Everyone from the time we waked in to the time we left (and we were the last diners to leave!) they were great. I had the scallops with cauliflower mash which were lovely although could have been a bit hotter. For main I had the seafood chowder which was very hot! Now I have tried lots of chowder in San Fran and this was up with the best of them - soooooo yummy!!! Well done - I intend to bring my husband here when we return to Airlie next year!

Visited September 2013
“Great”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

My lamb needed a tiny bit of seasoning, but my partner loved it.

Amazing cocktails, best in qld that i have had.

Great service, great location. winner winner!

• Visited August 2013