“Pretty awesome seafood”
Review of Fish d'vine

Fish d'vine
Ranked #6 of 102 Restaurants in Airlie Beach
Cuisines: Seafood, Australian
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rockhampton, Australia
“Pretty awesome seafood”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We ordered the seafood platter for two and weren't disappointed. I would recommend booking for dinner - we did and the staff were welcoming, friendly and helpful. I would suggest that the cafe look at a different ordering style when busy, we had to wait in line for about 15 minutes because people kept lining up to order, then inviting friends at their table to 'push in'. It was a bit frustrating. But the platter more than made up for it, it was awesome. Plenty of seafood for two people to fill up and it all tasted really fresh and yum. Well done Fish d'vine!

• Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Brisbane
“Great food and service!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

My sister and I went here for dinner last night - absolutely loved it!! Firstly I was impressed with the attentive and friendly service. Everyone from the time we waked in to the time we left (and we were the last diners to leave!) they were great. I had the scallops with cauliflower mash which were lovely although could have been a bit hotter. For main I had the seafood chowder which was very hot! Now I have tried lots of chowder in San Fran and this was up with the best of them - soooooo yummy!!! Well done - I intend to bring my husband here when we return to Airlie next year!

Visited September 2013
“Great”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

My lamb needed a tiny bit of seasoning, but my partner loved it.

Amazing cocktails, best in qld that i have had.

Great service, great location. winner winner!

• Visited August 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Lovely evening”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Good food, friendly waiting staff, tasty cocktails that didn`t skimp on rum content.
My only remark is that for a non-native English speaker the ordering at the bar is a bit intimidating. It`s harder to get across exactly what you want without the menu to point at, especially if the people behind the bar are clearly busy and don`t have much time to help you figure out the pronunciation.

Visited August 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“Great seafood and rum”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

The seafood was fresh and delicious. The rum bar was extensive and the bartenders knew how to make a good cocktail

Visited June 2013