“It was ok! Only ok!”
Review of Fish d'vine

Fish d'vine
Ranked #4 of 105 Restaurants in Airlie Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Yeah, it was ok! Plenty of staff, quick to take dishes even though we weren't quite finished. Self ordering, for the prices this seemed very tacky! Plenty of staff with not much too do it seemed! Food was ok but disappointing for the price. Wouldn't go back there!

1  Thank Diane M

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I didn`t eat in Fish d`vine as I am a veggie (although they will do a pasta dish) but I LOVED the Rum Bar and the bar staff have given me a new understanding of what a fine drink rum is.
They are so friendly and patient with a rum virgin.
Try the Rum Bar, you won`t regret it I promise!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I think we ate hear every second night; the seafood was so fresh and drinks straight from the Rum Bar, couldn't ask much more really. Delicious!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Went here for the seafood buffet, $49 for deepfried junk and some oysters and prawns shame we dont eat raw oysters, When we arrived there was no baked fish only an empty frame that still was on the buffet an hour later not replaced while we were there, The calamari was greasy and nearly cold. Warning stay away from the seafood and mash potato pie just mash potato with something that smells like spam mixed through watch out gross!
On a good note we were served drinks by Lucy, lovely lady very friendly and the nicest thing about this restaurant.
I always feel you can get a feel for a restaurant by the state of their equiptment, when staff have to struggle sweep floors with brooms with handles held together by tape you have to wonder what shortcuts are happening with the food.

1  Thank badasairbrusher
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I want to give you five stars but everyone has room for improvement.....ah okay I will!
Absolutely amazing staff, delicious food, excellent cocktails, Lucy you really make the best Raspberry Mojito EVER, EVER!
Without a doubt the best place to eat & drink in Airlie, you'd be a fool not to make an appearance in this little gem!

What an ace little place!

1  Thank Avs87