“Highlight of our trip, DO NOT MISS OUT on this experience!”

Ecojet Ski Safari Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Airlie Beach Jet Ski Safari Tours is the latest eco adventure tour in the Northern Whitsundays. Eco Jetski Safari is a unique, thrilling, educational, and eco friendly. Drive your own jet ski through the beautiful waterways and secluded beaches with professional crew guiding you. Opportunity to see dugongs, Manta Rays, dolphins, turtles, whales in their natural environment. Enjoy the fantastic facilities of Montes Reef Resort including an A La Carte lunch. You will be talking about this magical trip for years.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highlight of our trip, DO NOT MISS OUT on this experience!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We booked this tour based on reviews from trip advisor and it exceeded ALL our expectations. Ecojet safaris have nailed it on all fronts. Great people, great customer service, heaps of fun (can't not have fun on jet skis), the sights in the area are amazing and there's a lot of wild life too (we saw an eagle and a huge logger head turtle). Food at the end was great quality and an added bonus. I'd definitely do this again. Well done guys and thanks again for an awesome day out!

1 Thank Nibblenobbiesnuts

Hobart, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“Eco Jet Safari was fun!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My hubby & I had not been on Jet ski's for 20 odd years, but thought it sounded a great way to see beautiful scenery and get "up close and personal with the wild life" and it was! We were very lucky to have our very own personal tour with Ben who was very informative, friendly and enthusiastic. You get plenty of safety/driving instructions and some practice time before you sent off. We saw plenty of wildlife, including a croc! My only caution is if you have some back "issues" it can be a bit rough if the winds are "up" so would leave your trip for a calmer day. Our trip was pretty choppy as went headed out across the bay but half way through the sun came out, the wind settled down. The Gregory river section is very calm! By trips end I was keen to by my own ski jet:) Thanks for a memorable day and lunch!

Visited October 2012
“Must Do!!!”
Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

Great day!! Darren our guide was awesome and took us on a fun ride!! Jet Ski's are in great nik and easy to control. We even saw a couple of crocs down the river.....from a safe distance! Lunch was superb and all around a value for money tour that I will recommend to anyone!

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Amazing day and great value for money!”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

You don't need any experience. It's a great way to explore. The staff are very knowledgeable of the area, funny and friendly. They'll pick you up from your hotel and drive you out to Montes Beach. The drive is very scenic - watch out for kangaroos, wallabies and wedge-tails! You'll learn a lot about the local area. Then the fun begins when you get on the skis! They are easy to drive and incredible adrenalin pumping fun. My husband managed to throw me off the back of the ski while I was wiping my sunglasses - you really need to hang on! But that was half the fun and the guide is always looking out for everybody and was over in a flash to make sure I was ok. You get a great feed at the end too! If you are in Airlie Beach you HAVE to do this. I wish I could do it again.

Visited October 2012
“Fun, adrenaline pumping experience!”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I highly recommend this adventure! From the moment we were picked up from our resort until the end all the guys were fantastic! Thanks Daz for an awesome time on the water! To finish it off with a great meal and a few drinks a perfect end to a perfect day!