“Absolutely FANTASTIC!”

$194.87*
Great Barrier Reef Day Cruise to Reefworld
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Award winning 'Cruise Whitsundays' is the Whitsundays largest and most experienced marine tourism operator offering a range of day cruises and Island Resort connections. Cruises visit the Great Barrier Reef (Reefworld and Knuckle Reef pontoons), Whitehaven Beach and island resorts on Hamilton Island and Daydream Island. The multi-award winning Great Barrier Reefsleep overnight experience is Australia's most unique accommodation. 'Resort Connections' provide services between island resorts and the Whitsunday Coast and connecting the region's airports arrivals and departures. There are also tailor-made activities for the conference, incentive and Weddings market.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I just wanted to write to you and let you know that I will never again choose any other company other than Whitsundays!!

My husband, myself, my brother-in-law and a friend went on your Great Barrier Reef tour, and it was an absolute blast. Unfortunately, I got sea-sick on the way out there, but a staff member by the name of Charlie, never left my side. She gave me ice to chew on and constantly checked on me to ensure my well-being.

Words can not express how impressed and grateful I am that I chose your company to experience our reef tour with! I will sing your praises to any and all, and hope that sometime in the near future I will again chose your company to experience my vacations.

Every single staff member on the tour boat was helpful, friendly, and a pleasure to speak to! Again, I'd like to give a shout-out to Charlie, the wonderful woman who made me feel safe, secure and well-looked after - even when I was a very green, so to speak.

I apologize if this message seems overly-boastful, but you guys deserve every bit of praise received! I've not heard one complaint from any of my party nor anyone else touring with us that day on the boat!

Don't change a thing!!

My husband and my brother-in-law were extremely pleased to find out that you stocked prescription goggles/masks. It was the icing on the cake, so to speak!

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Booked a great full day tour from airlie beach to Whitehaven, daydream island then back to Airlie.
It was an amazing day with lots of sun and very little wind. The boat was clean and well maintained and the ride was smooth. There was plenty of yummy morning tea with fresh scones, jam and cream. We had 2 hours on Whitehaven then off to daydream island. The resort is seriously outdated but the bakery meal was great with $20 per adult plenty for a good lunch. We swam and wandered around the island for a few more hours before jumping back on the boat for the short trip back to airlie.
For us the trip was perfect as we had a baby and toddler with us and we could take the pram with us on the large ferry style boat. The other benefit was we could pick from several departure times from daydream which came in handy when the little one decided he had had enough by 3pm.
This was a great day and I highly recommend it!

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

We went on a cruise to the beautiful Whitehaven beach which is really lovely but not much shade for the kids and you are there 90 mins to 2 hours.
The seas were really rough and lots of people sick. If you get sea sick check the sea conditions first.

We then got to daydream island what a disappointment. we choose the bake house lunch instead of 2 course lunch because of having a child but the food was terrible at the bakehouse to the point i couldn't eat it and that end of the island was run down and deserted.

I would not recommend people going to Daydream island.

1  Thank Mummadora
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

We've had a great day today with Cruise Whitsundays. We're staying on Hamilton Island and wanted to see some of the natural sights, not just restaurants. The Whitsunday Islands were our target destination. Boat travel from 8am, transfer to smaller boat for snorkelling at Esk Island, turtle spotting at Tongue Inlet, walk to lookout over Hill Inlet, Betty's Beach, then lunch on magnificent Whitehaven Beach. Many thanks to Craig our enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide - you complimented a first class, value packed day in the wonderful Whitsundays.

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I hopped off the outer Great Barrier Reef cruise at Hamilton Island and went to the shop only to come back and our ferry to Long Island had left. The lovely staff of Cruise Whitsunday's asked an Airlie Beach bound ferry to detour to Long Island and they did without complaint. Thank you so much for going out of your way.
Also the tours we went on - Great Barrier Reef and Whitehaven were wonderful.