Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing facial

I booked the lunch and facial special package. Really good value and a nice way to spend the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Mimi R
Spa and lunch - super relaxing

We decided to have a spa and lunch on the day we arrived to set us up for our holiday and another... read more

Reviewed July 8, 2019

from $116.40
from $138.71
from $55.76
More Info
All reviews vichy shower anne marie massage and facial feeling great visiting palm cove salt scrub amazing massage lunch package one hour massage herbal tea mud wrap lemon myrtle thanks ladies tranquil experience head to toe magic hands pampering session
Selected filters
Reviewed May 23, 2019

I had a lovely two hours at this spa. From the moment I stepped in I was greeted warmly and from start to finish I was completely pampered. I loved how the spa therapist explains everything as we go. I felt very comfortable and I bought the lemon myrtle essential oil that they were diffusing there. Smells so good. Thank you ladies x

Date of experience: May 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Carol F, Owner at Peppers Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2019

Dear xShellstar,

What a lovely review. The Girls will be thrilled that you felt so "completely pampered". Nice to now that we achieve this level of relaxation & even better when our clients tell us so. Thank you. Oh yes the Lemon Myrtle E/O our Signature oil ...enjoy & please think of your beautiful PEPPERS SPA experience when you are using it. Hope it makes you want to return.

Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

The Spa at Peppers Resort, sits in lush surroundings and on arrival, sets a relaxing and welcoming retreat for your spa treatment ahead.
Many thanks to Ann-Marie for her professional, and friendly approach to both, my husbands, and my massages. Ann-Marie was able to use her intuitive spirituality to provide us with a truely relaxing, therapeutic and meditative experience. Thank you so much, we will be back!

Date of experience: March 2019

Dear Emma W,
What a wonderful review. Thank you so very much. You were in great hands & energy with Ann-Maree. She will be thrilled that you mentioned her personally. That means a lot. Hope to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed February 26, 2019 via mobile

Exclusive spas, amazing treatments, the spa fairies are wonderful. Very relaxing and their beautiful tea after treatment is very special. Thanks ladies

1  Thank humminmama

Dear humminmama,

We love our locals. Thank you humminmama you are always so welcome. Appreciate that you have sent through your lovely comments. The Spa Fairies are very happy.

Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

I had the pleasure of having 'the dreaming' 3 hour spa package which was to die for. My therapist Anna was amazing and made me feel so comfortable and relaxed in every step of the treatment. The products which were used were amazing and I left feeling so relaxed and calm. Thank you once again for an amazing experience.
Allie Hatton

1  Thank allieoop30
Carol F, Owner at Peppers Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2019

Dear Allieoop30.
Thank you so very much for your 5 star rating on your 3 hour Dreaming with Anna. Woo hoo lucky you, know wonder you were relaxed. Anna will be so thrilled that you have mentioned her personally. It means a lot to her & of course all our beautiful Therapists. Anna is a true "spa professional" who has the ability to seamlessly add a large dollop of nurture into her treatments which gives the "amazing" factor.
We will be looking forward to welcoming you back. Love our locals. If you follow us on Facebook you'll be privy to all our PEPPERS SPA "Locals Specials"

Reviewed February 14, 2019

Terry(my boyfriend) took me here for Valentine's day present for me. Anna was in charged of me a whole treatment. She explained how every products works in detail perfectly. She suggested me "River Spirit" which is scrub body with oild and salt,then warm shower. It is a must-experience. In the chenging room, the treatment room and the waiting room, it was calm and relaxed atomosphere with great incence.

thank you so much Anna. I would come back again.

1  Thank momo1584

Dear momo1584,

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. Anna will be thrilled that you enjoyed your treatment & time at the spa. Yes the River Spirit certainly is special has to be experienced to understand its uniqueness.

We will be looking forward to welcoming you back soon