“The best food in all Queensland!!”
Review of Casmar Restaurant and Bar - CLOSED

Casmar Restaurant and Bar
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Casmar Restaurant & Bar is the only restaurant in Palm Cove that has a balcony with stunning views. Situated upstairs, it boasts privacy and entertainment for whatever occasion. Lunch, dinner, birthdays or weddings. Trading hours are Wed-Sun 12pm-late. So call us and make a booking, or, simply pop in and enjoy the great food and relaxing atmosphere.
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My fiancée and I had the seafood platter, the bugs absolutely melted in my mouth! The best seafood platter I've ever eaten! Lovely hospitality and lovely food! I was extremely impressed!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

My wife and I dined at the Casmar Restaurant on the 14th June and enjoyed an excellent meal. The young french waiter was attentive and very helpful. A most enjoyable evening and will be back before we finish our holiday in Palm Cove.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Thanks to Trip Advisor reviews we visited the Casmar especially for their seafood platter for two - and we agree it was great! If that was the only criterion, then we'd give the Casmar 5-stars.

The restaurant is well located, halfway along the esplanade, above the convenience store called Pete's Place. It has a great view of the beach, but so do many other Palm Cove restaurants, and Casmar is let down by the very basic decor. Frankly it's overdue for a major renovation and upgrade.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Hubby had a lamb shank (adventurous for him) and I had a chicken citrus salad, plus we'd planned on dessert since it was his birthday. We ordered a chocolate parfait, I expected layers of cookies and pudding, but it was like ice cream. Yummy!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We thought this restaurant was great! The two of us shared the seafood platter which was delicious and well priced. The service was attentive