“Awesome food and great service”
Review of Sanctum on 73 - CLOSED

Sanctum on 73
Cuisines: Seafood, Australian, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Sanctum on 73 boasts beautiful ocean views from the only balcony dining in Palm Cove. New name & New Summer Menu. We cater for any occasion, whether it be Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner and your Wedding, Birthdays or just for a great dining experience.
Reviewed September 4, 2014 via mobile

If you stay in palm cove you must have a meal at sanctum on 73, after dinning there once we had to go back.the food was cooked and presented very well. Tried steak and duck tasted great nice staff, great view

6  Thank Lee W

Reviewed August 23, 2014

Feeling like Oysters Kilpatrick, IMO Sanctum on seventy three are the best in Palm Cove; a new Restaurant which was previously CASMAR, I think about 8 weeks ago.

We started with Cobb bread and 2 butters, garlic con-fit and blue cheese, yum; the Cobb is delicious, crispy crust and sprinkled with salted sage....

The lunchtime menu offers quite a few choices for $25.00, I had the corn fritters and my husband had the spaghetti marinara, this also came with a glass of wine, 3 corn fritters with an avocado and tomato salsa; marinara was mussels, fish, calamari and salmon, a creamy tomato sauce and cheesy, yes I did taste his and had my seal of approval. Totally enjoyed my corn fritters but of course oysters are my fave, they come with a rocket, cucumber and onion pickle side, excellent...next time 1 dozen; did have 2 extra wines to finish...

Being locals of Palm Cove we love eating out and when we can support our restaurants we will, Sanctum is now added to our list....another place to take friends and family when they visit.

It is above Pete's fish and chip shop, pretty much the centre of Palm cove, the entrance is at the rear but when you get upstairs you have a beautiful breeze and vista with great friendly service ...hope you enjoy....

4  Thank BeeGee256
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We had a lovely evening meal at Sanctum whilst visiting our family in Palm Cove and we cannot wait to go back for more.. We had the chicken and duck for main which was just yummy! And the crepes for desert which I cannot wait to have again. The staff are so friendly and we thoroughly enjoyed our evening here. We will definitely recommend this restaurant to family and friends who are visiting Palm Cove. Thank you.

3  Thank SChar1590
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

I eat at sanctum on 73 regularly and have to say food has always been great although a few chefs have been through the quality has remained the same... Staff and owner are sensational and have big wraps on kitchen staff.....would recommend to anyone... Thank you will be back for more

5  Thank Steven P
Reviewed August 16, 2014

We were greeted by the owner and her waitress,and were seated on the verandah with the most beautiful view of the ocean.We had the best Lamb Shanks meal I have ever eaten,and it was a generous serving.I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.Great hosts,great drinks ,great food and the best view ever.

1  Thank Judy H