Had a great stay at Elysium Apartments in Palm Cove for our honeymoon. Staff very friendly and there to help you with tours and any advise you may need. Pool was not huge like the resorts but still a good size and private with a jet spa at each end. Had it to ourselves most of the time we were there. Great bbq area too. Apartments had great air con and fans, very clean and modern. We had the two bedroom apartment which has the great view over of the mountains and private balcony. Could have sat there all day. One little thing was that as they are self catering apartments so there is a starting kit with tea & coffee but no little butters or jams, etc which is handy if you are wanting to have breakfast in your unit. Don't want to have to buy a big tub of everything. Just a very short stroll to the waterfront with great eateries and a beautiful sea breeze. Thanks to Roger, Jocelyn and Kirsty for a great stay. Will remember it always and be back again. Cheers Claire and Aaron
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Cove's luxury holiday apartments combine high style and practical choices for discerning holidaymakers. Being only a 3 to 4 minute stroll away from Palm Cove's beach and esplanade, Elysium's superbly decorated studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom self contained holiday apartments all feature spacious, open plan living areas with floor to ceiling glass opening out to large private balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Elysium Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elysium Apartments Hotel Palm Cove
- Elysium Apartments Palm Cove