Being a family with 3 kids we needed a central location with large rooms. We got just that with Elysium.
Jocelyn and Roger are so helpful in giving us tips on sights and also booking the same at no cost. We went to Cape Tribulation driving through Daintree, Kuranda and diving in the reef. All lovely and must do.
Palm Cove is also central in between port Douglas and cairns - perfect. It is a small beach town and is a calm village to stay at.
There are 2 catches:
1. There is no wifi. This actually was blessing in disguise as it was peaceful not being bombarded by information!!
2. You have to clean your rooms. This was painful.
All the same would definitely recommend this lovely gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Cove's luxury holiday apartments combine high style and practical choices for discerning holidaymakers. Being only a 3 to 4 minute stroll away from Palm Cove's beach and esplanade, Elysium's superbly decorated studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom self contained holiday apartments all feature spacious, open plan living areas with floor to ceiling glass opening out to large private balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Elysium Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elysium Apartments Hotel Palm Cove
- Elysium Apartments Palm Cove