“Best position in Palm Cove”

Marlin Waters Beachfront Apartments
Walkamin
“Best position in Palm Cove”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

This surely is the very best position, and one of the best apartment blocks in Palm Cove! Just a short walk from shops and restaurants, and directly across from the netted swimming enclosure. How perfect is this! So reasonable priced and managers Rhonda & Chris are so helpful....we really didn't want to leave!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sue R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Geelong, Australia
Reviewed May 27, 2012

What a great location for accommodation in Palm Cove, the Marlin Waters Beachfront Apartments has beach frontage for all units with views of the beach and surrounding islands. It’s a short walk to the shops, bar / grill, breakfast café’ and for fishing off the jetty. The serviced apartment are very reasonably priced, clean, tidy and easy accessible by either the stairs or the elevator. Rhonda and Chris (the management team) are fantastic hosts they catered for all our needs.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Rod_Anne222
Canberra, Australia
Reviewed May 20, 2012

My husband and I just spent 2 weeks holidaying at Marlin Waters. The apartments overlook the beach providing spectacular views from the living areas and spacious balcony On-site managers, Rhonda and Chris, provided a very warm welcome. They have excellent knowledge about the tours available and local attractions, including dining and shopping options. The apartment was spacious, well appointed and very clean. We had a very enjoyable and relaxing holiday and hope to return.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank margaret r
Melbourne
Reviewed April 24, 2012

We visited Marlin waters beachfront apartments and were immediately welcomed by very friendly hosts. Chris and Rhonda were very knowledgeable with the tourist tours and local dining options. Whether we wanted a hire car or book a tour all we needed to do was call reception and everything was done on our behalf. The apartments were very clean with wonderful beach views, there was everything here to have a quite dinner in or next door for dinning out. They were very accommodating allowing us to check out late as we had a late flight home. We will be coming back in the future. Thanks Chris and Rhonda

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Wendy D
Sydney
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Several people recommended Palm Cove & Marlin Waters , they weren't wrong, we had never been up to the reef & needed a break big-time. It was perfect, "unwind' , well I unwound as soon as I got into the apartment ,magic outlook , clean exactly what we wanted beautiful location. Rhonda & Chris looked after us , nothing was too much trouble and you knew they loved their piece of paradise & wanted you to enjoy it too. Made sure we were on the best tours and wouldn't recommend any company unless they knew they were good.
Michaels tip "Stay here"
See you early next year ,
Sincere thanks Michael & Lyn

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Michael585
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed March 4, 2012

When booking holidays,we look for a clean room at a reaonable price and ocean views.I am pleased to say that marlin waters more than delivered in all areas.Our stay was only for 5 days but we felt as though we had a much longer stay.
If your after a more personable holiday instead of the big corporate chains then this is the place to visit.
Thanks Chris we will be back in the not to distant future.
M. LALOR

Room Tip: LEVEL 3 seemed to be ideal
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank magpie90
Cairns, Queensland, Australia
Reviewed January 14, 2012

I needed an escape which fused serenity, solitude and comfort. I got it at Marlin Waters Beachfront Apartments. I breathed a sigh of relief when I entered into my apartment and saw its clean, modern, cool and spacious interior. When I stepped onto the balcony, the sigh became a feeling of exhilaration when views of the glassy ocean peaked through the gorgeous tall old paper-bark gum trees that lined the street below. Oh wow! Oh wow! I never imagined it could be so good! By day I walked and lay on the beach, and by night I took to the serenity and coolness of apartment where I sipped wine and pondered life from my balcony. After 5 days, I had found peace, relaxation and truly enjoyed my solo indulgence.

Rhonda, the onsite manager, was always courteous, friendly and I felt as if had known her for years. She was respectful of the purpose of my holiday but still made her presence felt when our paths crossed. Thank you for a most memorable stay. I will be back to detox from the real world I live and work in!

Room Tip: If you don't ask, you don't get! I asked for a quiet spot, and got it!
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled solo