Marlin Waters Beachfront Apartments
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Mantra Amphora(Palm Cove)
Arlington Apartments(Clifton Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewssurf clubacross the roadthe managersnewly renovated apartmentpatrolled beachnetted swimmingpod styleflagged swimming areacoffee makertop floorfully equipped with everythingexcellent knowledgelocal knowledgeplace to staysuited our needsspacious balconybook trips
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 3, 2011

We stayed at marlin waters for 5 nights and would recommend it. Lovely spacious apartment with everything we could need, very handy to beautiful beach, cafes etc, lovely sheltered deck with sea view plus helpful, friendly hosts - woudl love to go back!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank avoca063
Reviewed August 28, 2011

We have had absolutely the most fabulous vacation of our lives here in Marlin Waters! Not only do you have fabulous waterfront views, the sounds of all kinds of exotic bird calls at night, and a spacious and beautiful apartment at your disposal, but your hosts Rhonda and Chris Henderson genuinely love making people happy, so you are in great hands from beginning to end. Rhonda and Chris helped us with booking trips, directing us not only to the more popular destinations but also little-known getaways like spectacular FitzRoy Island, where you can combine a peak to the summit first with reef snorkeling afterwards. We definitely are planning to come back--what a great time--it is VERY hard to leave!

Room Tip: All of the rooms face the ocean, so no worries there!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Farj
marlinwaters, Manager at Marlin Waters Beachfront Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2011

Thankyou for your positive review. We are lucky to have such a great location which encourages delightful guests such as yourselves. We would love you to come back to Marlin Waters for another holiday.

Reviewed August 2, 2011

We have stayed at Marlin Waters 3 times over the past few years - whenever we travel to Cairns it's always where we stay.
It's only a 20 min drive from the airport but more importantly the location is first rate - you feel like you are a million miles away. The apartments are directly opposite the beach & each one has a balcony with a water view (other resorts in Palm Cove would charge you extra for a water view room. The rooms are clean & have everything you need. The hosts are friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank JenniG
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Last Easter, My husband and I made a booking for one night, when we drove into Palm Cove...we ended up staying for another four! Palm Cove is exactly the kind of resort you dream about when you're stressed and need a break. It's quiet but not dead, friendly but not in your face and the weather's beautifully warm without one being fried to a crisp.
As for our accommodation,we couldn't believe our luck. The apartment was spacious, well equipped, extremely comfortable and the view from the balcony was stunning. For me, however, one of the best things about Marlin Waters is the friendliness and hospitality of hosts, Rhonda and Chris. From the very start they did everything to make our stay as relaxed and easy as possible, ranging from advice about the best places to visit and booking us on excursions to directing us to the nearest place to buy a good bottle of wine! They were unfazed by the fact we kept changing our departure day and were happy to let us check out when we were ready. My daily call-in to the office usually resulted in me enjoying a lengthy chat to Rhonda and she always made time for me to 'bend her ear '(even when she probably had 1000 things to do!). Afew weeks ago, I escaped again, this time with younger members of the family (aged 30, 20 and 5!) and it was great to note that each of us, despite the age difference, all found Palm Cove and Marlin Waters to be the perfect place to stay. I've got friends coming over from the UK in October and I've already recommended they go (so that I accompany them!) However, if they can't fit it in I've decided that I may even go on my own because it feels like I'm with friends, anyway!

Room Tip: All apartments face the beach. We've stayed in two and both have been quiet and well appointed
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank douglas40
Reviewed July 19, 2011

Marlin Waters Palm Cove was the best! We loved the balcony views and the room was very spacious and clean. We did not need the airconditioning because the cool wind from the balcony was enough and the sound of the waves on the beach was very soothing!
Everything was close-by, the shops, restaurants and jetty. The managers, Rhonda and Chris were always there to assist the guests. We would surely stay there again!

Room Tip: Pick a room in the upper floors, all are beach front and good views!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family