Mantra Amphora
$325
$214
  • Pool
Alamanda Palm Cove by Lancemore(Palm Cove)(Great Value!)
$319
$191
$188
$166
  • Pool
Peppers Beach Club & Spa(Palm Cove)(Great Value!)
$198
$173
Agoda.com
Sarayi Boutique Hotel(Palm Cove)(Great Value!)
$160
$79
Priceline
Paradise On The Beach Resort Palm Cove(Palm Cove)(Great Value!)
$110
$81
$92
$70
Priceline
Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa(Kewarra Beach)(Great Value!)
$222
$165
Agoda.com
Paradise Palms(Kewarra Beach)(Great Value!)
$115
$91
Arlington Apartments(Clifton Beach)
TripAdvisor
1,439 results
All reviewsgreat locationvivo restaurantgreat poolone bedroom apartmentpool areaacross the roadhotel roomground floorspa bathno liftocean viewwould stay againlarge poolenjoyed our staygreat for familiesundercover parkingliving area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 28, 2011

Stayed here in June 2010. Excellent pool for kids and not too cold in winter months. Good location on the esplanade. Down side - no fly screens in the rooms. It seems pointless and not very Eco friendly to have to sleep with air con or fans on when there is a nice cool breeze outside.
The rooms on the higher floors are worth the trek up the stairs.

• Stayed: June 2011
Graham-Oliver, General Manager at Mantra Amphora, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2011

Dear Sus 2543,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on your recent stay. We do appreciate you chosing to stay with us. It was great to read that the rooms and your expectations and that Palm Cove was the holiday destination for relaxing.I will pass on the comments about the screens to the owners.Again thanks for taking the time out.
We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed June 28, 2011

Stayed 3 nights (pay for 2 deal)
Spacious 2 bedroom apartment with spa and big balcony overlooking a big pool area.
It does not get much better than this !

Room Tip: Dont bother paying extra for ocean view.
  • Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family

Dear OZY50,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on your recent stay. We do appreciate you chosing to stay with us. I have passed your compliments onto our team. it was great to read that the rooms and pool met your expectations and that Palm Cove was the holiday destination for relaxing.
We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed June 25, 2011

The whole stay I chased cockroaches around the suite! The room had a stale smell and the curtains had odd stains! On the first morning of my stay I made a complaint, and wasn't really taken that seriously, I informed the staff member of the cockroaches, her response was basically 'we are in QLD we can't really get rid of them, will spray your room with mortein' I also informed her that the cot was full of sand when I opened it, to which she laughed, and then at the end of my stay I was charged $30 for the use of the sandy cot! In saying all this, the pools, grounds and location are great, they also allowed me to check out an hour late and to put my food in the reception fridge, which is why I have been lenient in my review. I definitely would not recommend this hotel to any of my friends because most of them are clean freaks and would be quite disgusted at the state of the room I had. I actually ended up in Palm cove for another night but decided to stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank sarzu82

Dear Sarzu 82,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. I am sorry to read that we did not meet your expectations on this occassion. I do apologise for the inconvenience caused due to the insects that you incounted.I have also passed on your comments to the houskeeping team regarding your cott.

We would welcome the opportunity to get you back to the resort . Please feel free to contact me directly so that I may personally organise this.

Reviewed June 24, 2011

Had three nights here and loved every thing the staff were helpful the one b/room was very clean and modern great location. The only complaint was the refrigerator was very noisy during the night. Good value for money and would recommend it for a relaxing long weekend.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear Peregian,

We do appreciate you taking the time to post your feedback on your recent stay with us. It was greart to read that you enjoyed our facilities and the fanatstic destination.
It is also important to mention that as the onsite managers of the property we are able to provide the full range of services to our guests. Ensuring that our guests have all of their needs catered to as promptly as possible to make their hoiliday experience as hassle free and relaxing as possible.

Peregian, thak you again for chosing to stay with Mantra Amphora we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed June 17, 2011

This is our second stay at Mantra Amphora. We love the location as it is so central, on the beach and as close as you can get to our favourite breakfast destination: Vivo's. The resort is looking tired: room finishes are marked, not as clean as should be (dust obvious), furnishings (especially the couch) uncomfortable and in some cases, amenities are limited e.g. we had heaps of glasses in stock, yet only one coffee mug for our use! Hope there is a maintenance cycle in place as without it: otherwise this will limit what could be a lovely experience, especially for families.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MGBG
Graham-Oliver, General Manager at Mantra Amphora, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2011

Dear MGBG,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. I am sorry to read that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion. I do apologies for the inconvenience
I understand our team did get some mugs upon hearing that you were short in the room.
I also have taken these issues to my Executive Housekeeper to address with her staff and I appreciate you taking the time to inform us of these concerns.

We would welcome the opportunity to get you back to the resort and show you the Please feel free to contact me directly so that I may personally organize this.

Warm Regards