This was our second stay at Mango Lagoon, the first being three years previous.
We stayed in a two bedroom apartment which had everything we needed for a comfortable one week stay. The room was serviced once during our stay which was expected. (If you're planning on staying for a time then bring some of your own washing powder and dish-washing powder)
The condition and general cleanliness of the room was pretty good, though it did seem to be a little tired and in need of a deep clean.
One of the things that has changed since our last visit was that they no longer provide remotes for the air-conditioning so it's simply an off, or on (at their pre-determined setting).
The overall feeling I got from the place this time was that, while still a decent place to stay with awesome pool facilities, it has had a change of management and is somewhat on the decline.
I would still recommend the place, though it would be more of a recommendation as a good family place, rather than the more luxurious slant I felt three years previous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Mango Lagoon Resort The resort spreads over 2.5 Acres of tropically landscaped gardens with meandering walkways surrounding 4 pools for your pleasure including a 50 metre Olympic sized lap pool and child friendly pool. Our extra spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments are fully self-contained and we also provide the option of studio/hotel room accommodation for guests. Other on-site resort features include a covered BBQ area, Continental Breakfast daily, sun lounges surrounding our 4 pools, on-site tour desk and Free Wi-Fi access is available to all guests throughout most of the Resort. As a perfect gateway to the Great Barrier Reef and Rainforest. Mango Lagoon Resorts private, quiet location is your perfect place to stay and experience these natural wonders. Relax and stroll the award winning Palm Cove beach lapped by the Coral Sea or explore one of the many restaurants, salons, and boutique shops. Our friendly staff will be happy to tailor a tour package to suit your requirements and budget. Mango Lagoon Resort has a clear mission. 'We want to provide our guests with the best possible holiday experience in Palm Cove'. We look forward to welcoming you in paradise soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mango Lagoon Resort & Wellness Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mango Lagoon Resort And Wellness Spa
- Mango Lagoon Resort & Wellness Hotel Palm Cove
- Mango Lagoon Hotel Wellness