“Definitely a Must if your up this way!!!!”

Parawee Thai Massage
Shoal Bay, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Definitely a Must if your up this way!!!!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I travel quite abit and when I do I always book into the nearest massage place ... I have to tell you that this place is the BEST and yes I emphasised BEST here because they sure are the best massage I have ever gotten anywhere .. Period!

It's not your typical day spas as the place is just cosy but the massage is absolutely AWESOME!

We met a lady at this place as we're were walking in and we could hear her say to the lady when she finished her session that she regretted not going to this place first .. (She went to a few other massage places in the area during her stay)... We all booked to come back the next day :-))
We've still got 4 days left on our holidays and we will be going here everyday til we go home .. :-)

Visited May 2013
3 Thank PaulW1972

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fantastic massage in a relaxing environment.”
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

The staff are lovely and the massage heavenly! Well priced at $79 for a full hour. If Palm Cove itself doesn't de-stress you then visit Parawee and you will not be disappointed at all.

Visited April 2013
4 Thank Anthony S
Kathmandu
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Staff who don't forget you!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

On my second visit to Parawee I was accompanied by a girlfriend. Lovely, welcoming staff to this small but relaxing salon. We both enjoyed a 90 minute traditional Thai massage - a lot of stretching, pulling and kneading and we both floated out afterwards. The price is definitely affordable particularly when compared to the surrounding "spa resorts". This is a place where you definitely feel at ease and emerge from your treatment feeling relaxed and invigorated. Highly recommended.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Glen63
Melbourne, Australia
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Most Enjoyable”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

This place is new and only about 4 months old. Ladies very professional and welcoming. Had the 30 mins back massage and 30 mins face massage combo. Relaxing and enjoyable experience. Very well priced considering you are in supposedly the Spa Capital of Australia and all the other spa's prices are to me over the top. Have had massages and treatments at a couple of the other resort spas on our previous visits to Palm Cove and I will be returning to Parawee. Hopefully they will still be here when we visit next.

Visited February 2013
Palm Cove, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The best Thai massage in Palm Cove.”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

It's been a while since i have had a proper Thai massage, so to have the chance to relax and be pampered by one of the fully trained ladies at Parawee brought back the memories of my asian holidays of years past. The service was outstanding, very polite, friendly and thorough, i asked for a hard massage and that is precisely what i got, every muscle in my body felt the strength of the masseuse. Definitely worth the experience, very very relaxing and very well priced......i shall return again......Thank you ladies very much.

Visited December 2012