“Treatment was great, price questionable and lack of service.”

Mii Spa at Sea Temple Resort & Spa Palm Cove
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Treatment was great, price questionable and lack of service.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Booked in a treatment at the spa at sea temple palm cove. When we first arrived there was someone waiting at the desk to be served and no one around, I could see through the door that 2 girls were eating their lunch. Then someone came in from the lobby and served the lady waiting (it had been 10 minutes). We were then escorted to the change rooms and told to come to the waiting area and fill in some paperwork. Whilst doing this 3-4 therapists buzzed around us, only 1 of which said hello. As for our respective treatments they were brilliant and my partner and I both really enjoyed them. At the end of the treatment I was taken outside to have some refreshments and fill in a questionnaire on experience. Sorbet was lovely! My therapist then come outside to offer me a range of products that I needed and then came back and said 'shall I put these out the front for you' ... Ah no. I went to the change room to have a shower and there are NO products to shower with, just the water. I skipped it. I went to pay for my treatment and all the products were lines up by another sales person asking if I'd like to purchase. I didn't offer a tip as I was not impressed by this. Then service changed altogether and I got the silent treatment.
Overall great treatment but service and offerings make the difference and this needs work!

Visited September 2013
8 Thank Loubells81

sydney
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

So relaxing. Had a facial and a massage and could not fault anything. Beautiful experience from the moment you enter until the moment you leave!

Visited October 2011
Cairns, Australia
88 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 131 helpful votes
“Pure Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

Treat yourself to a slice of Pure heaven. Let the ladies work their magic. I tried the Hot Stone Therapy. Very nice.

Visited September 2012