We enjoyed a quiet relaxing stay here. It's a nice property in a lovely quiet area. Enjoyed the pools and the private balcony spa is a nice touch!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover casual elegance in the iconic Tropical North Queensland town of Port Douglas. Your Port Douglas accommodation has open spaces, sparkling water and lush gardens edging private terraces and plunge pools. Peppers Beach Club is one of the finest Port Douglas resorts. Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef, 4WD Cape Tribulation and stroll along Four Mile Beach during an amazing sunset. Your accommodation in Port Douglas isn’t far from the evening’s entertainment at Macrossan Street. Peppers Beach Club is in the modern Australian tropical village of Port Douglas, one of the last stop-off points before the Daintree. If you crave a pure tropical resort experience, this Port Douglas accommodation is first class. And it’s just an hour from the international Cairns Airport along one of the great scenic coastal drives. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Peppers Beach Club & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Beach Club And Spa
- Peppers Beach Club Hotel Palm Cove
- Peppers Beach Hotel
- Peppers Beach Resort